Tuesday, January 18, 2005

update on pics

Pictures? What pictures? Oh yes! I was going to take a pic of my lovely car to show off here, but I am currently missing a memory card for my camera. Without it, I can't take pictures! SO I'm up a tree without a paddle (as Anna once very wisely said. I believe she intended to either say "Up a tree without a ladder" or "Up a creek without a paddle," but she accidentally got her tongue in front of her eyetooth and couldn't see what she was saying. Ah well, these things happen!). I will definitely be checking that dreaded box of junk under my bed that I haven't opened since I moved into my room... and if its not there, then... Well, I won't think about that yet :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I like that saying! Ok, you're off the hook...for now. ;-) I hope you find it!

Lyds

Anonymous said...

Update, update!!

Anonymous said...

How's the job situation?