Sorry Lyds, they are nuts :(. Its German chocolate fudge and it has English walnuts in it :P. I can't say it ruins a perfectly good batch of fudge because I'm not too crazy about that kind anyways :). Oh well.
Thank you, Holly! You want one just like it? Then we'd be twins!! Nobody would be able to tell us apart :). HEY! How come you haven't emailed me lately? Hows about if I call you again! Do you still have the same phone number? Good! I'll talk to you... sometime :).
We have the cutest little boy named Titus, and the main purpose of this blog right now is to keep all his grandparents (who live 1000 miles away) and Lydia (who lives thousands of miles away!) and everyone else (:D) updated on how he is growing and maturing.
4 comments:
I hope those aren't nuts...
Now THAT hat I like. ;-)
Sorry Lyds, they are nuts :(. Its German chocolate fudge and it has English walnuts in it :P. I can't say it ruins a perfectly good batch of fudge because I'm not too crazy about that kind anyways :). Oh well.
Thank you, Holly! You want one just like it? Then we'd be twins!! Nobody would be able to tell us apart :). HEY! How come you haven't emailed me lately? Hows about if I call you again! Do you still have the same phone number? Good! I'll talk to you... sometime :).
I have a hat same style - only tan colored. I like it too. :-)
I have emailed recently but my email account went haywire for a while so you're not the only one who hasn't heard from me - and vice versa. :-\
Yes, we still have the same number - the one with the VA area code. Love to hear from you! :-)
Post a Comment