Thursday, August 17, 2006

I've got a BUNCH of new pics for y'all!!

I've been hoarding pictures lately, I guess :). Actually I couldn't post them sooner because they were on Anna's camera and even if I knew where it was, I still don't know how to run it very well :). Oh well, better late than never, right? Of course right! ;)

I've finally got pictures of our Hansen camping trip, and also pictures of our trip up North with David and Terry!! We went camping last weekend with them at Mill Creek campground, which is located just this side of the Mackinac bridge. We got to go to Mackinac Island for the very first time in our lives and had a lovely day there!! :)

Oh yes, and there's a before and after picture of our downstairs bathroom :) I surprised Andrew by redecorating it while he was at his 2-week music camp :).

Anyways, enjoy the pictures!! I've got to go to bed now :). Goodnight!!!

No comments: