You can't really tell where the ditch ends and the parking lot starts, can you?
Several weeks ago we bought a tent and set it up in our living room just to make sure all the parts were there :).
I did some stamping last week and came up with this rather cool-looking card. Its kind of busy but still very cute, in my humble opinion :). The big bright middle flower is actually attached with dimensionals so it pops up off the card a little bit.
And earlier this week I made bagels for the 2nd time!! They're very onioney onion bagels :). A little heavy because of being all whole wheat, but maybe they'll turn out better next time. They're still great with cream cheese!

It has a nice big backyard with trees and stuff in it.
A garage for Alex to play- OOPS!! I mean work in :D. Plus an unpictured workshop right behind it that is rotting apart...
And a big kitchen for me to slave away in :).
Lets see, its 1500 square feet, all the appliances stay (all except the dishwasher are kind of old, but that stove has 5 burners on it!!! NICE!!!), 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big living room, and LOTS of windows!!
It's not ours yet actually, our offer was accepted and now we're going to start getting through all the inspectionerizing stuff (fun) but the closing date is supposed to be June 27. I can't wait!! :)
And that's all for today, folks!! Tune in next... time for more updates!! :D Oh yes, and I may be posting a picture shortly because Andrew is nagging me about it... ever since I mentioned to him that my hair is about waist-length he's wanted to see how it looks :P. So I may be back sooner than normal :). MAYBE!!!!

6 comments:
Congrats on the new home!! :-) One of these days I'll make it down there to visit y'all!
Wow, that's a pretty nice place you got going there! That is going to be so much fun!!! :)
woohoo! a house, happy for you guys! that will be nice when the baby arrives! how have ya been feeling lately? Any kicking yet?
Joscelyn
Great to see pics of what ya'll are doing. Cute house. I have some concerns about the vent hood in the kitchen. It looks like Scotty could beam up Capt. Kirk with it! You'll want to make sure you're firmly grounded before ya' turn the thing on!
Congrats! I'll be praying the the purchase goes smoothly for you.
That's exciting! You'll have a guest room for your kinfolk who are looking to avoid the snow up here for a while! (hint, hint)
Uncle Phil
Yay! So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment