Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Yesterday I suddenly realized that I needed to do a blog post but had not taken many pictures lately so I hopped right to work on it!! He was eating pickles at lunchtime and he actually likes them!!! He would make a face once in a while and then chomp back onto it!! So far for actual EATING eating, he's had avacado and banana :).And then last night we grilled burgers outside, so I took a bunch of pics out there :).



He thought the cupholder on the lawn chair was so fascinating!
Woohoo!!! I haven't been able to catch him smiling like this on the camera in a long time!!!

6 comments:

alisha said...

i love 'em all!! so precious. it's amazing to see how big he's getting, and i see him all the time.

Jeremy and Kristin Bowman said...

Great pictures!

Holly said...

CUTE!

Lisa said...

He's such a cuuuutie!!!!

Lydia said...

Aww! I love the ones of him smiling and laying on top of Alex!

anna said...

Keep him this cute for when I finally get down there!