Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Ahoy!!!
Are you all aware that today is the official international "Talk Like a Pirate" day? I didn't know this morning, so I was innocently delivering a stack of charts to the triage area when Natalie walked in and smiled and said "Ahoy!" I said hi back and then it hit me. "Did she just say ahoy???" Of course I wouldn't want to seem stupid by asking her... maybe she just said "oh hey!" and it came out weird. So I was studying her out of the corner of my eye to see if she was ok (yup, outfit was normal, facial expression was cheerful which is also normal, she seemed the same...) when she turned around and caught me staring at her :). Then she just started laughing at me and announced that today is international talk like a pirate day ;). After that everyone was ahoy-ing at everyone else all day. It was great fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
lol, did not know that
Ohhhh my! In-ter-est-ing! haha
Arrrrrgh!!!
(a few days late, but better late than never, eh?)
TerryM
Post a Comment