We had a splendid trip down to Louisiana over Labor day weekend! Mom, Mr. and Mrs. B and I drove down to see Alex :). We had a blast visiting different places. I got to see real live alligators! :) And we toured the place where they make tobasco sauce (Alex got me a really cute pepper-shaped keychain to add to my already huge wad of keychains). We also went to a plantation house that was built in the 1700s and we toured a World War II battle ship called the USS KIDD. We got to see the airplanes that Alex works on, and we visited his church, which was very cool :). Alex took me out on my very first date!! We visited a fine food joint and I attempted to learn to drive a stick shift again :P. It was a very jerky ride. I think I did some terrible damage to his truck too... the alternater died this week!! Maybe I ran his blinker fluid down too low. ;) Anyways, we had a wonderful time!!! I'll have to do it again sometime soon :).
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :)


Those helmets were sitting right in the sun and they were HOT!! :)
Oops... I posted this one off center!!!
Here's some real, live Louisiana alligators!!!! :)

Aren't Mr. and Mrs. B sweet too?:)
3 comments:
You really need to get online so we can discuss all this fun you're having without me!! ;-)
You're right, it was taking matters into my own hands!! heehee But hey, I gave you plenty of time to take matters into your hands, but noooo.... And I figured that there's no info on that xanga account, so eh. haha I basically turned off ALL the things on that account. You can't even search for it on google! heehee It's JUST a name. ha. Excuuuseless!
Hey, I just realized that you needed a profile picture, otherwise on the comments you leave, that box will be blank. So I gave ya one. hahahahahha Don't mind me. Memories!!! heehee
Post a Comment