Anyways, on to more pleasant subjects. Lawrie, Brandy, and Duncan were visiting here last week, so how about if I post some pictures? OK!! Here's one of our happy guests:

Duncan and Brandy had fun splashing in the river with Rebecca and her cousin Nathan. The water guns didn't seem to work too well, but splashing sure did! :)
Duncan got to spend a day at work with Uncle Alex, which included going up on a test flight AND being able to drive for part of it!! It was his first time on an airplane.
We got to show them our new house- here we all are sitting around in the living room while Lawrie was taking zillions of pictures :).
We had a very good (and tiring!!) week with them. So now we're going to be moving soon and whoever visits next will be our first visitor in our new house!!!
Oh well, I guess I'm off to try working on packing some more. I'll just keep a shoe and a glass handy. The shoe to squish it, and the glass to trap it in just in case I chicken out when it comes to squishing it :D. If there are no new posts on here within 10 years, you may all safely assume that I was eaten by cockroaches.

6 comments:
That is SICK! I think you need to move back to Michigan ASAP! YUCK! I will never live there! I would probably pass out or die! That gives me creepy feelings just thinking about it! YIKES! Well I'm glad it didn't eat you or anything and that you are still alive to tell about it!
oh yeah, cool house though...
Soooo....
Here's hoping the first visitor you have in your new home will be far more pleasant than the last visitor you encountered in your old one! (And that you won't be compelled to whack any new visitors with a shoe!)
Ick!! So glad I only get little ants in my house! By the way, I just noticed you have a countdown for your b'day instead of a countdown until the baby is born!
I'm glad you have a blog, it's nice to see what you are upto. Hope you are having a happy 4th of July!
Y'know, I think it's time for an update now... how big is the baby? Did you move yet? How's life in Hotsville? =P
Post a Comment