Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I'm an old geezer now

Well, it happened!!! I officially turned 20 on Sunday, and got to pick a prize from the Sunday School box :). I got a blowfish squirty thingy. Very appropriate for a new 20-year-old, I decided afterward :P. Oh well :).

I am currently unemployed right now. I had applied at my Mom's chiropractor to be a receptionist, but they found someone else, so I'm kinda waiting to see what happens next now.

I'm stamping cards and making clay nativity scenes for a craft fair on the 20th! I just realized how close it is, so I'll probably spend most of the rest of the day working on that stuff. Ugh! Those Josephs have very difficult beards and mustaches to work with. I'll have to post a pic later :).

1 comment:

Lydia said...

lol@your b'day prize! You gotta post pics of your nativity scenes! I wanna go to a craft fair!

Lyds