Monday, November 22, 2004

Its been a long time since I posted anything on my blog!!!

I had a job interview today at the Allegan Medical Clinic and it went very well :). I was terrified because of all the stories I'd heard about the woman who was going to interview me, but I never even laid eyes on her!!! I was interviewed instead, by the lady who would be my supervisor, or boss, or whatever, and she was REALLY nice! We had a lovely time ;). I got to tour "behind the scenes" in the clinic and saw several people I knew. My stamping club has 3 ladies from the clinic in it, and then I know a couple more people there anyways ;). So now I'm just waiting to hear back from them... they're still interviewing people, so it'll be a little while.

I had a craft fair on Saturday and it was fun :). I didn't sell too much... 5 nativity scenes and a set of 6 cards, but Susan, Megan and I had a lovely time and Megan and I just might be going to another fair on Dec. 4. SO... That's all of whats going on with me right now! I still need to take a pic of my nativity scenes and post it on here... they're so cute :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm waiting for pics of your family, pics of the wedding, a pic of your nativity scenes, and a pic of you and your hair!;-)
:P

Lyds

Anonymous said...

Ditto. ;-)

Holly