Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here's my Baby Bump!

For all of y'all who nag me constantly about posting a belly picture, here you go!
Doesn't it kind of maybe look like a pillow got shoved up my shirt? Hmmmmmmm :D. Anyways, for the nice person who wanted to see me with waist-length hair, that part of the pic is honest... its all mine!! :)

9 comments:

MamaMcC said...

Very funny, Ms. Abby! You had me goin' there for a minute! I figured you must be having quadruplets!

MamaMcC said...

Very funny, Ms. Abby! You had me goin' there for a minute! I figured you must be having quadruplets!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that kid is gonna be HUGE by November. Yikes!! =P hahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! You're growing a pillow?? I always wondered where pillows came from, but my mommy would never tell me! :P

MamaMcC said...

I don't know why my comment posted twice.
I don't know why my comment posted twice.

Sarah said...

ooooo....she has twins in there!! Ya see em?! :)

Anonymous said...

The "baby" you're showing us in the photo should be named Sophie after the sofa that you borrowed the pillow from!

Uncle Phil

Anonymous said...

I feel so ripped off here. I really want a real baby bump pic...I am going to get one...at any cost!

Sara harry

Anonymous said...

That is what you will look like, ya know! And you'll look cute! :o)
Joscelyn