Friday, November 14, 2008

New pictures!

doesn't he look cute in his big bulky cloth diapers?? :)

he stuck his thumb in the hole in the back of the pacifier, so he was sucking his thumb... sort of.


He loves his pack & play :)


last night he was laying there in our bed holding his feet up... just for fun, I guess? :)

That's all for today... right now Titus is crying on my lap. TTYL!!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my what great pictures...um the diaper is big and bulky:)lol
Love the pics and Love you guys:)

Jeremy and Kristin Bowman said...

He looks like a pretty content baby!

Andrew said...

He's definitely my favorite nephew named Titus!!

Sarah said...

He's cute! :) (Titus I mean)But ummm...does Alex know you are posting pictures of his nipple online??? What size is Titus wearing already?

MamaMcC said...

Good grief, Sarah! Leave it to my daughter to notice and mention something the rest of us politely ignored! :o)

Titus is certainly a handsome little guy (I was going to say he's beautiful, but I don't suppose that would be very masculine!)

It looks like he's a good little sleeper.

anna said...

Sarah!!! Oh my word! I was slightly horrified but I most certainly wasn't going to say anything!

Cute kid, that nephew of mine! Jael was excited that you named him after her baby brother =).

Anonymous said...

I, too, was a little shocked, but not so much that it was posted (after all, the gorgeous baby is the focal point, and should attract all the attention!), but my horrification was more because obviously there's a GUY WITHOUT A SHIRT in your presence!!! I hope you shut your eyes!!!!!!! :-) But y'know what, Abiggigles? I was WRONG, not only about the gender of your baby, but I was also WRONG about the name!! You didn't use the name I had in mind!! But it was a girl's name, so maybe that's a good thing. Don'tcha wanna know what it was??? Oh, and one more thing... Titus is so very handsome, and he looks like both of you! He has Alex's eyes and a Harry mouth. Yep, I think you came home with the right one. Pshew, huh? All right, enough rambling...... :-P