

He likes being in his car seat... and sleeps when we're driving. He DOES like speed though. If you go too slow he starts fussing :). Hopefully he keeps this up when we're going to MI next month...

Yawning...

Alex has made a wonderful discovery: When you lift Titus' arms up, he opens his mouth! Its automatic, for some reason. So here's a demonstration, just for y'all...
7 comments:
Titus is so cute! Not many babies are so adorable right from the beginning!
Oh that opening the mouth thing is too cute! Love you all!
Awwwwww.... love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
He's a looker! Hehe! Very cute! Thanks for the videos!
that's funny!
thanks for sharing photos.
Don't stop taking them! I really feel that I didn't take enough pictures of Gabe when he was so new...the first six weeks I was tired and healing. lol
My aunt came over and took some though which was so nice!
Isn't being a mommy so great!?
-Joscelyn
Wow. I like the movies!! Everyone has been laughing about them for ages, and I hadn't even seen them!! Very nice!
Hmm... so I'm thinkin' I need some more new pictures of Titus... *grin* Heehee! When are you guys coming up to MI?
Post a Comment