1. How are you feeling? [Especially this one!!!]
2. How's the baby doing?
3. Are you sure that's not twins?
3. Are you sure that's not twins?
4. Been getting any morning sickness?
5. You STILL haven't had that baby yet?!?
Yes, I'm still getting ALL of those!! It almost seems like people are disappointed with my answers. They appear to actually be hopeful that I feel like trash, am having quintuplets, haven't been able to keep anything down for 9 months, and I do actually still have a baby in there... I'm not just FAT!! And if I'm alive and breathing then so is the baby, HONEST!!! Haha. Oh well. I guess everybody has good intentions :).
OK. For anyone who wants to know, we are officially having a boy. I am sorry to have been so slow at posting this news, but the church had a baby shower for us a month ago and Mrs. Sarah conducted a test to find out what we are having. These little bunnies in the picture are the kind you pull on the tail and it vibrates back in on its string. They had 2 girls pull the strings at the same time and whichever one vibrated closest to me would determine the gender of my baby. SO.... Here is proof that the blue one is the winner!!!

I don't know if you can get much more technical than THAT!!! Also for those of you who are mad at me for taking advantage of the distance between us, here is a picture of me. And if that doesn't make you happy ain't nothin' gonna!!!! Because I refuse to do sideways poses and other such nonsense!!!
Last night was our first night of Awana at church and the kids are fascinated with my size :P. Wearing one of the old gray button-up uniforms didn't seem to help cameoflage anything, it rather accentuated my largeness and the color being a somewhat elephant-gray confirmed my likeness to that animal. Reagan, a little Sparky- oops she graduated into T&T this year (!!) ran up, stopped in front of me and studied me for a minute. Then she announced, "Y'know, you look really HUGE to be having just one!!" Diamond, another T&Ter sat down next to me (her sister is pregnant right now too- due a month or two after me) and said, "Mrs. Abby, how come you never get cranky? Hah!! I looked at her like she was crazy and said that of course I get cranky! Then she says, "Well you never act grouchy at church." So I asked, "Don't you put on your good behavior when you go to church? Of course I act proper at church... I wouldn't want anyone here to think I was a sinner or something!!" So then she totally changed her mind and said, "I bet Mr. Alex can't WAIT till you're not pregnant anymore so you won't be so cranky!!" And seemed satisfied with this new picture of me. If I could just see inside her head I'm sure I would've seen a picture of me chasing Alex around beating him with a frying pan or something :). Kids!!!!
Here is just one final pic in case y'all wonder what kind of people I go to church with. This is Alisha and Mrs. Kay!! And yes, we're Baptists!!! :) haha.

7 comments:
Woohoo! Almost there! I really think you're quite silly for not having any sideways pictures though. :P Think of your poor baby! He'll ('cause now we know it's a "he") of course want a baby book full of pictures of his mommy and him before he was born!
Well, thanks for that picture anyway. ;-)
you look beautiful Abby! I hope you have that baby soon! Any luck on turn the breechness?
Joscelyn
"luck"
not a good word to use
Joscelyn
Looking good! Only a few days left!! Marissa had her baby, a girl - Ariana Grace - on 11/4, 7lbs 12oz and 19in long. I think you'll have a boy, haha.
Nooooo, you can't have a boy!! (Ok, Ok, if it's a boy, I'll still be happy. But...!)
Heehee!
Hey where can I get those bunnies so I can find out what I am having;) LOL! Just wondered since they were accurate.
Post a Comment