lol! To get back on hello just go to your programs on your computer and open it up. Then you'll just need to make sure you're online to sign in. You don't even have to log onto blogger to post pics.:-)
Why didn't you tell me! It's a good thing I have friends in high places or I never would have found this. Btw, I have some big news to tell you and Lydia...but for now I'll leave it at that. ;-)
We have the cutest little boy named Titus, and the main purpose of this blog right now is to keep all his grandparents (who live 1000 miles away) and Lydia (who lives thousands of miles away!) and everyone else (:D) updated on how he is growing and maturing.
3 comments:
lol! To get back on hello just go to your programs on your computer and open it up. Then you'll just need to make sure you're online to sign in. You don't even have to log onto blogger to post pics.:-)
Lyds
Abby!
Why didn't you tell me! It's a good thing I have friends in high places or I never would have found this. Btw, I have some big news to tell you and Lydia...but for now I'll leave it at that. ;-)
Holly
La Amiga Loca de Alabama/Virginia
What what?!?!??? I'm dying to know now... when do we find out?
Post a Comment