Saturday, October 16, 2004
I'm back from camp!!!!
I spent this past week at Life Action fall family camp and my family and I had a wonderful time :). We all made some great friends and learned a lot. We had a great speaker from Holland MI for the week and played some TOTALLY crazy games!!! I discovered a fellow juggler and spent the rest of the week practicing my juggling :). I took my balls of plastic wrap (from off the fudge at work) with me EVERYWHERE and practiced whenever I wasn't doing something else. I participated in a wild skit that involved stuffing my mouth full of candy mints (NOT breath mints, Anna!). We have a video of little clips of a whole bunch of activities from the week that the camp gave to each family, and right at the very end, it shows me clonking somebody over the head with a roll of paper towels in fast forward, so... yeah! That was my week ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL! Paper towel clonking sounds like something up my line!:-)
Lyds
Post a Comment