HEY!!! Isn't it enough that I actually have a blog and you can see current pics??? Will there EVER be an end to the nagging for different pics?!?!? ;) Ok, FINE!!! I'll work on it... later ;)
We have the cutest little boy named Titus, and the main purpose of this blog right now is to keep all his grandparents (who live 1000 miles away) and Lydia (who lives thousands of miles away!) and everyone else (:D) updated on how he is growing and maturing.
6 comments:
Is Andrew one of your brothers? I wanna see a family pic!!!
Lyds
Yes, he's my littlest brother :P... and I'll work on the family pic thing :).
I want to see a family pic too! I think you were going to send me one too - a long time ago... ;-)
Holly
You tell her, Holly!!;-)
Lyds
HEY!!! Isn't it enough that I actually have a blog and you can see current pics??? Will there EVER be an end to the nagging for different pics?!?!? ;) Ok, FINE!!! I'll work on it... later ;)
That last sentence was _almost_ perfect!;-)
Lyds
Post a Comment