Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Chocolate Chip Bars

Recipe for Chocolate Chip Bars:
1 yellow cake mix
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup melted butter
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Mix together, dump into greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.

They take about 5-10 minutes to mix up and then everyone raves about them :). As soon as he saw me today, Dr. Blass asked if I baked him anything this morning :P. I told him that I couldn't get up early for TWO days in a row! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx! I'll have to make them and let you know if I agree with everyone. ;-)

Btw, I see you're already claiming 21 as you almost age! What happened to avoiding ancientness??

Anonymous said...

My bars are in the oven, and I can't wait to taste them! If you don't hear back from me, plan on coming out to my funeral. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Abby said...

I've been claiming "almost 21" since I turned 20... and I don't have to worry about being ancient, since you're the granny! You've already got the ancient part covered! :P