Saturday, September 10, 2005

Giant Birthday Party

Yep, we had 5 birthday people present tonight (and 2 that couldn't make it!). I was my typical self and didn't shop ahead, so I had to run to the dollar store on my way home from the fair... and I found the coolest pair of glasses you ever did see. SO... I bought them and made everyone model them for a picture! I put a whole bunch on here for you to see ;). James really got into it! He was practicing his face in the mirror for awhile before I took that pic :). We had 20 people at our house for supper! Oh yes, if you're wondering, Lawrie is the Burrell's oldest daughter, and Brandy and Duncan are her kids ;). And I also work with Lawrie at the clinic! She's the one who got me in there. Anyways, now I am COMPLETELY dead, so I'm going to head off to bed. Goodnight!

P.S. Only 47 days till my birthday!

No comments: