This is a belated post to honor myself because I officially turned 24 last Friday and neglected to announce it to my blog fans!! It was a very good birthday in spite of being hugely pregnant. Alex took the day off work and first thing in the morning ran to Walmart to get some milk for cereal for breakfast. After being gone for FOREVER he finally turned up with the milk and a waffle iron for me (I said I wanted one for my birthday) and said he'd just been "browsing". Several hours later there was a knock at the door and when I answered it, there was a lady standing there holding these for me!!
It turned out Alex had to wait around until 9am when the flower shop opened :). Isn't he so sweet???? :D


2 comments:
Aww, how sweet! You deserve each and every rose! By the way, I've been waiting for you to change you bio to "practically 25." ;-)
Alex is a sweet man! I'm glad you had a good birthday - technically, you had TWO birthdays in a row! :-D
Post a Comment