Titus and his Grandma B.
Titus with his Grandma H.
Titus with his Grandpa B.
Titus with his favorite mom :).
Here's his beautiful new stroller!

Saturday morning we went over to Cohn's Arboretum and wandered around for awhile. Here's a nifty tree we found!

This is a bug that I accidentally stepped on. Its very shiny and green :).
AND... Friday night we broke our ice cream scoop. Some people might not know about our ice cream scoops :). So I'm going to tell you. Between the showers and our wedding we got 4-5 ice cream scoops and we were always joking about them. Well, it turns out we NEEDED them!!! :) I can't remember what happened to them all, but I remember that the one where you push the button and the ice cream pops out broke. One we brought to some people's house and forgot it. Anyways, the rest of them are all gone and we've been using our last one for a while now. So while Alex was scooping the last bowl of ice cream..... POP!!! The handle broke off :(. So now we are officially ice cream scoopless. Something we NEVER thought would happen! :)

Here's a lizard we saw while we were at Cohn's Arboretum- there were 3 right there! But only one in the picture.
I convinced Mom to stand in the sprinkler there too!!
Here's the proof that she really did!!!
Titus learned about cross-stitching and quilting last week.
Titus' daddy has been trying to teach him to stick out his tongue... and it looks like he's been successful!! :) Actually, he's always sucking on something- his fingers, someone else's fingers, his lips, or whatever! I think this time it was his lips.

Check out those bubbles!!
Titus with his Grandma H.
Titus with his Grandpa B.
Titus with his favorite mom :).
Here's his beautiful new stroller!
Saturday morning we went over to Cohn's Arboretum and wandered around for awhile. Here's a nifty tree we found!

This is a bug that I accidentally stepped on. Its very shiny and green :).
AND... Friday night we broke our ice cream scoop. Some people might not know about our ice cream scoops :). So I'm going to tell you. Between the showers and our wedding we got 4-5 ice cream scoops and we were always joking about them. Well, it turns out we NEEDED them!!! :) I can't remember what happened to them all, but I remember that the one where you push the button and the ice cream pops out broke. One we brought to some people's house and forgot it. Anyways, the rest of them are all gone and we've been using our last one for a while now. So while Alex was scooping the last bowl of ice cream..... POP!!! The handle broke off :(. So now we are officially ice cream scoopless. Something we NEVER thought would happen! :)
Here's a lizard we saw while we were at Cohn's Arboretum- there were 3 right there! But only one in the picture.
I convinced Mom to stand in the sprinkler there too!!
Here's the proof that she really did!!!
Titus learned about cross-stitching and quilting last week.
Titus' daddy has been trying to teach him to stick out his tongue... and it looks like he's been successful!! :) Actually, he's always sucking on something- his fingers, someone else's fingers, his lips, or whatever! I think this time it was his lips.

Check out those bubbles!!Last, but not least... here's a creature that Alex's dad found while doing some work outside in our bushes! EEK!!!!
Whew!! These are kind of mixed up but it would probably take me another week to actually post all the pictures I want up here in the right order, so y'all will just have to suffer through my muddled mess! :) Are you suffering? "I suffer! Oh how I suffer!! I suffer in silence!" Haha. If you don't recognize that, you need to get off the computer and go watch Fiddler On The Roof again. Ta ta!




Titus still gets stuck on his belly. I snapped this picture before he got mad!



6 comments:
I don't know how long ago you updated your blog (usually read it in Google Reader), but I feel so special to be mentioned! :-D
I love picture #4 of you and Titus! As for ice cream scoops, get the best one ever:
http://www.amazon.com/Good-Cook-Smart-Scoop-Cream/dp/B000UDCB2C
Wow, that scoop looks pretty cool! Looks like its not available anymore though :(. And you ARE special!! :)
Titus gets cuter by the day! :)
~ Holly
Just like me!!! Hahahahahahahahaha... gasp, gag choke!!! :D
nice pics, titus is changing so quickly!
what kind of camera does your mom have?
Your mom showed me these pics on Tuesday:) I am so glad that you all had such a good time and can not wait until it is my turn to hold him again:)
Post a Comment