We had a great weekend!! :) Friday night was pizza night and we watched.... (drumroll please)... MARY POPPINS!!! Alex let me pick it. I haven't seen that movie in years!! I love Dick Van Dyke! Anyways, then Saturday we went to the
Whole Foods store and just looked around. It was fascinating, but CROWDED!!! Alex liked the olive bar best :). Then we took Titus to his first movie and saw
Mosters Vs. Aliens and saw it in 3D. It was pretty good!! Titus ate through most of it, but here's a pic of him modeling some 3D glasses at home...


He had a bath Saturday night...
This one is for
Anna: Here is why I had to hang up so suddenly last time we were talking! Not counting the state of the couch and pillow :P.

Awana had a theme night where everyone was supposed to dress like a Bible character- only 6 people participated... us 3, Mrs. Vickie and 2 girls in our class. Haha.

Titus has recently started rolling over in his pack & play. He was watching me in the mirror whenever I walked past :).
We're finishing up Awana for the year in just a few weeks now. Last night we were working on some skits and a song for the final awards ceremony and it looks like its going to work out great! The Awana year goes by so FAST! Its fun to think of what we can do on Sunday nights during the summer- we can have someone over for supper, take a walk, go to the Spanish service (we don't have an English evening service), or just relax... but we'll miss Awana too :P.
And that's all for today folks!! I need to do some stuff since Titus is apparently sleeping in late today :). Adioodles!
1 comment:
Titus is getting so big!
Post a Comment