Monday, March 09, 2009

Visitors From Afar

Becky called me on Thursday a week and a half ago and asked, "are you busy next Monday?" James had just discovered that his spring break was starting, and miraculously was able to get time off work on very short notice! So we had company from Monday evening until about 5am Friday. Naturally I pretty much forgot to take pictures until the last night during our hotdog roast at Bro. Jim & Mrs. Sarah's house.

Here's Kristina's crazy hair:

And Becky with her two babies :) Kristina got very jealous whenever Becky held Titus!

Here's Titus and me flopping around on the bed last night...
Oh yes, Titus has apparently had a growth spurt, but only in one hand!!
And then last night he finally started laughing for real!!!!!!!!!! He is sooooooo cute!!! And that's my official unbiased opinion!!



That's all for today, folks!! Do you realize it took me ALL DAY to get this up here? My first attempt this morning resulted in a frozen computer and grouchy baby, and this afternoon my blogger has been open on my computer screen for hours, waiting for me to have 2 free hands (no such luck... everything you see here has been done left-handed!). I must admit that I didn't use Titus' naptime this afternoon for blogging, instead I chose to do the whole weekend's worth of dishes that were piled on my counter, sink, stove, and table so we could eat again tonight! Anyway...

COMING SOON:
Pictures of our garden which got tilled over the weekend and as of tonight has corn and pea seeds in it! So stay tuned!! Should I wait and see if anything comes up first, so we don't get embarrassed?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOK AT YOUR BLOG!!!! =D I saw it last night, but I wasn't able to hear the videos of Titus laughing, cuz I was on Mom's desktop computer (no speakers.) And... I am again. Rats. I was gonna wait to comment until I saw the videos! =P Heeheehee I love all the pictures!

Abby said...

haha, THANK YOU LISA!!!! You get the... er... first commenter on this post award!! Congratulations!!! :D Now I feel guilty because I rarely ever comment on yours... :P heh heh!!