Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures, Visitors, and Dyslexia

Hey Y'all!! Here are some more pictures again. Don't you ever get sick of the same thing over and over again? :D I was organizing in Titus' bedroom last week and when he got restless I stuck a laundry basket over him. He just lays there holding really still looking around and watching me through the holes :). He's so funny!
Here he is peeking out at me :).He hates being on his tummy. I know exactly what he's thinking here: "Why are you taking pictures?!? Just flip me over or pick me up!!!" Heh heh... since I don't put him on his belly often enough, he can roll over from his back to his tummy but still hasn't figured out how to get back :P.
Why I don't kiss Titus' hands very much: (haha)
We have more company coming this week!! Alex's parents and my mom are all popping down for a visit. I can't wait!! Except I can because I have so much cleaning to do before The Mothers arrive :P. Eek!!! And here I sit at the computer!! BUT... my excuse for wasting time like this is that Titus is sleeping in this morning (8:30- I think that's the latest ever so far!!) and I know the instant I get into something, he's going to wake up HUNGRY.
Recently Alex was reading to me from Falling Up and I don't remember which poem he was on, but it had something about crowds clapping in it. And just to warn y'all: Learn from Alex. Don't be dyslexic when reading out loud about crowds clapping! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I don't ever get sick of new pictures and stories!!!! Titus gets bigger and older every time! It's all I have!!!! DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! =P

Crowds clapping.... haahahahahahahaha